My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Phantom Comes Home



Phantom is a yearling BLM mustang out of the Seven Mile HMA in Nevada. He's the black horse in this photo. I brought him home this past Saturday, May 13, 2006.

He's a skittish little thing with very runny eyes and nose. I've been taking things real slow and pretty much letting him investigate me as he gets the courage up to do so. By Wednesday, he was playing with the apple picker and chewing on my hair! I even got to scratch his neck and pet his face. It was very windy out today so I didn't even try to get very close for scratches but he still let me pet his nose. Hopefully, tomorrow will be nicer for hanging around with a wild horse.

I can't wait to see what he looks like healthy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home